Polysynth Protocol is the first decentralized exchange (DEX) based on the Polygon network that enables trading of perpetual contracts across asset classes like Cryptocurrencies, Equities, Commodities, etc.
Dec 12, 2023 00:00:00
Dec 30, 2023 00:00:00
What Is Polysynth ?
Polysynth Protocol is the first decentralized exchange (DEX) based on the Polygon network that enables trading of perpetual contracts across asset classes like Cryptocurrencies, Equities, Commodities, etc. Polygon network offers instant settlement of transactions with almost zero gas fees compared to ETH based DEXs.
Polysynth Unique Features
- Lowest Fees: Industry lowest fees with additional up to 50% fees rebates based on your POL token holdings
- Earn While You Trade: Earn highly valuable POL tokens in guaranteed trading rewards.
- Leverage Trading: Leverage your money up to 10x. Larger the position, the larger the potential impact
- No Minimum Requirement: Trade with as low as $1 to take long or short position in any asset class
The below roadmap is from July 2021.
Near Term (1-3 months)
- Protocol Design
- Website, Whitepaper, Tokenomics
- Protocol Docs
- Polygon Testnet launch
- Security audit, Bug Bounty etc.
- Marketing / PR & Partnerships
Mid Term (4-6 months)
- Polygon Mainnet Launch (closed alpha, beta & public launch)
- Investment & Trading Rewards, Staking, Referrals, Airdrops etc.
- IEO on Tier 1 exchange
- Trading Competitions, Hackathons, & Community Grant Programs
Long Term (7-9 months)
- Ethereum, Binance & Solana launch
- Limit, Stop orders
- Stats dashboard
Mature Product (10+ months)
- Futures, Options, Leveraged Tokens, Range Tokens, Success Tokens etc
- Dynamic Liquidity
- On-chain governance portal with executable code
- Developer docs for the community to turn high-level ideas into executable code
- Actual implementation & deployment of smart contracts by anyone
Polysynth Token Economy
- Trading Fee Rebate: Enjoy up to 50% trading fee rebate based on your POL token holding
- Yield Farming: Stake your POL tokens on the Polysynth Safety Staking pool and earn POL tokens
- Governance Participation: Participate in Polysynth Governance process, voting on governance proposals and setting protocol critical parameters
- Community Airdrops: POL token holders get free NFT airdrops based on your POL token holding
- VIP Access: We are going to launch new features in future where a higher no of POL tokens gets you VIP privileges.
- Venture DAO Participation: With Venture DAO, you can allocate DAO directed treasury to partner with leading protocols and build the future of finance
Detailed Token Metrics
Token Release Schedule
Partners & Advisors
Jump Capital, Hashed, Sandeep Nailwal, DeFi Alliance, Sanket Shah, Smape, Alan Howard, Jaynti Kanani, Rahul Dalmia, Joel John