Cere Network (CERE)
1 CERE = 0.024 USD
Cere Network is a blockchain platform that focuses on providing data cloud solutions for real-world enterprises
Nov 8, 2021 00:00:00
Nov 8, 2021 23:30:00
Initial Circulating Supply:
Initial Fully Diluted Market Cap:
Initial Market Cap:
Public Sale 1:
Public Sale 2:
Public Sale 3:
Public Sale 4:
Team & Advisors:
Private Sale 3.33%
Public Sale 1 2.00%
Public Sale 2 1.25%
Public Sale 3 0.50%
Public Sale 4 0.21%
Team & Advisors 24.00%
Private Sale Price:
Public Sale 1 Price:
Public Sale 2 Price:
Public Sale 3 Price:
Public Sale 4 Price:
What Is Cere Network ?
Cere Network is part of the consortium of projects from Polkadot and Cosmos, united by the vision of cross-chain interoperability (cross communications) between blockchain networks and serve the purpose of a trustless, and scalable global decentralized ecosystem for all businesses and consumers.
Cere Network is a Customer Relation Management blockchain ecosystem in a Decentralized Data Cloud (DDC) optimized for service data integration and data collaborations, built on the scalable and heterogeneous platform of Polkadot.
Cere Network Unique Features
- Allows stakeholders to own and manage their data with full custody, making it the first platform that gives them 100% control over any data use or deployment.
- Enterprises easily plug-in their existing applications and power of contextually relevant data, insights, and predictive analytics in real-time to supercharge their value streams via DDC.
- Cere provides direct access to first-party customer data, these first-party customer data sets are anonymized and encrypted (on an individual level) through blockchain, which in turn are exchanged with business partners and analyzed on Cere’s open and on-demand data marketplaces.
- Cere makes data directly accessible in near real-time by all business units, partners/vendors, and machine-learning processes. This in turn enables secure and private data collaborations through Cere’s Open Data Marketplace (ODM) which is free from any traditional vendor lock-ins used by organizations like Salesforce, Oracle & Adobe.
- Decentralized data cloud platform
Cere’s DDC platform is “Next-gen Snowflake”. Cere’s decentralized data cloud ensures the security, anonymity, and integrity of customer data shared between two or more parties.
Cere makes it possible for all business units, partners/suppliers to directly access data in near real time. This in turn enables secure and private data collaboration through Cere’s open data marketplace (ODM) that doesn’t lock down traditional vendors.
- Pioneering SaaS-DeFi
Through Cere’s SaaS-DeFi smart contracts, all fees, B2B2C contracts and invoices from Cere Marketplaces can be easily mapped to the DeFi sector, effectively connecting enterprise operations with decentralized finance.
By connecting corporate cash flows and assets already integrated on the Cere SaaS platform with the rapidly evolving DeFi landscape, Cere SaaS-DeFi enables businesses to better utilize their sideline capital. , optimize their financial operations, create an easy payment experience for their customer base, and harness DeFi’s heightened liquidity.
Cere Network Token Economy
Cere provides personalized product services to 1st to 3rd partners to enrich existing user experiences.
The secure sharing of personal data combined with smart incentives and discounts distributed as derivatives to each user’s private wallet is key to powering the automated process. completely transformed.
Cere helps media businesses improve long-term user retention and content engagement using a plug-and-play gamification module that can enrich any user experience. any app or website.
The Cere SDK works in conjunction with each user’s private wallet/ledger to enable complete automation of these often difficult-to-integrate use cases.
Detailed Token Metrics
Cere Network private sale price: $0.003
Cere Network ido is Apr 14, 2021 – ido price: $ 0.035
Cere Network ido is Apr 14, 2021 – ido price: $0.02
Cere Network ido is Sep 30, 2021 – Otc,1, 2021– ido price: $ 0.02
- Team & Advisors: 24%
- Token Sale: 21.2%
- Foundation Reserve: 17.3%
- Network Development: 12%
- Enterprise Partners: 9.6%
- Developer Outreach: 8.4%
- Early Staking: 7.5%
Token Release Schedule
Partners & Advisors
- Darwinia: Darwinia can use the decentralized data cloud from Cere. In contrast, Cere can connect to heterogeneous blockchains such as Ethereum and Polkadot via Darwinia.
- Chainlink: allows any microservices using Cere Network’s Open Microservices platform to seamlessly integrate with Chainlink.
- Elrond: Cere Network customers can access services in areas such as payments, escrow and identity management integrated with smart contracts on Elrond.
- Crust Network: Further Strengthening the Polkadot Ecosystem. Both platforms are fully compatible with Web3 standards.
- Fred Jin: Takes the role of CEO as well as Co-Founder of the project. He has worked in Silicon Valley since 1993 and is also the co-founder of 50cubes, a game company backed by Tencent.
- Kenzi Wang: Co-Founder. Kenzin used to be the Vice President and General Manager of Huobi. Partner at AU21 Capital, a US VC investment firm.
- Ian Duggan: Holding the role of CTO and Co-Founder of the project. Technical lead at Twitch & Amazon, holds CS and AI degrees at MIT.
- Martijn Broersma: Take the role of Marketing Manager of the project. Former Executive & Legal Manager at LegalThings and Firm24
Investors: Fenbushi Capital, OKEx Blockdream Ventures, AU21 Capital, Alphabit Fund, Kenetic Capital, LedgerPrime, Spark Digital Capital, Arrington XRP Capital, GFS Ventures, gate.io, Monday Capital, Republic Labs, Ankr, JRR Crypto, Woodstock Fund, ZB.COM, Kosmos Ventures, BHEX, NGC Ventures, Binance Labs